Satya and Kaspa have written various reflections on their engaged Buddhism over the past year. Here are links to some of that writing:
- PROTESTING AT G7: GUILT, WORRY, BIG MIND AND HOPE Kaspa writes about his experience of being with XR Buddhists in Cornwall to demonstrate at the G7 summit.
- DEAR EARTH: WHY AM I SO TIRED? Satya writes about walking with people of other faith groups at the Free the Press march in London
- HEALING OPPRESSION Kaspa describes a Buddhist approach to healing oppression
- SITTING ALONE IN THE ROAD Satya writes about her experience of meditating in the road, alone, to highlight the climate crisis
- SATYA’S MITIGATION STATEMENT Satya shares her mitigation statement that was part of her court case for demonstrating with XR in September 2020.
- QUANYIN AT THE SEPTEMBER REBELLION A longer reflection from Kaspa on the presence of Quan Yin at the climate change protests of September 2020.
To receive our Dharma Glimpses straight into your inbox (once every two weeks) sign up here.
Leave a Reply