Kaspa & I have been watching the situation with Omicron in the UK closely, and have taken the decision to close the temple to the public for a little while. It feels important to do our bit to help reduce infections nationwide and to help our already-struggling NHS.
We will still offer our twice-weekly Zoom sessions from the shrine room, 7.30pm Wednesdays and 9.30am Saturdays, and all our previous practice can be found at our Youtube channel. If you’re local you can still join us for garden walking meditation on Saturdays at 9am or at our vigil in town every Tuesday at midday. If there’s anything we can do to help you with your practice from here, let us know. Refuge is more important than ever.
Our Bodhi day will go ahead as below.
Finally, I’ve started writing my ‘Letters from Satya’ again – with stories about temple life, dogs, cake etc with the intention of making you FEEL BETTER – find out more & sign up here. Go gently out there,
Namo Amida Bu
- 0900 Garden Practice – in person
- 0930 Practice in the shrine room – via Zoom
- 1030 Talk: Green Awakening – via Zoom (use the same Zoom link as for weekly practice)
- 1200 XR Vigil for the Earth at Belle Vue Island in Malvern – in person
- 1315 Bring a packed lunch and join us to eat – not going ahead
- 1400 Mindful Walk – meet outside the temple – in person
To receive our Dharma Glimpses straight into your inbox (once every two weeks) sign up here.