Satya and Kaspa have written various reflections on their engaged Buddhism over the past year. Here are links to some of that writing:
- PROTESTING AT G7: GUILT, WORRY, BIG MIND AND HOPE Kaspa writes about his experience of being with XR Buddhists in Cornwall to demonstrate at the G7 summit.
- DEAR EARTH: WHY AM I SO TIRED? Satya writes about walking with people of other faith groups at the Free the Press march in London
- HEALING OPPRESSION Kaspa describes a Buddhist approach to healing oppression
- SITTING ALONE IN THE ROAD Satya writes about her experience of meditating in the road, alone, to highlight the climate crisis
- SATYA’S MITIGATION STATEMENT Satya shares her mitigation statement that was part of her court case for demonstrating with XR in September 2020.
- QUANYIN AT THE SEPTEMBER REBELLION A longer reflection from Kaspa on the presence of Quan Yin at the climate change protests of September 2020.